Work From Anywhere White Paper
This White Paper is a non-commercial research initiative put together by the following partners:
The Work From Anywhere Team
The Global Mobility Executive
Rowena Hennigan of RoRemote
The goal of the survey is to gauge how companies are tackling Work From Anywhere (WFA) to understand how they deal with this from a strategic and operational perspective. We will be sharing the learnings from this project through a free, publicly accessible Work From Anywhere White Paper that will be released in January 2022.
The data obtained during this project will be kept strictly confidential and no quotes obtained during the survey or interviews will be publicly shared without the strict permission of the person who has provided the quote.
Work From Anywhere for the purposes of this survey is defined as having a policy that allows employees to temporarily work remotely abroad in specific countries for more than 7 days but less than 365 days.
For a more extensive definition of Work From Anywhere, see here.
Below is a sample of the kind of questions we will be seeking to answer as part of this survey
- What companies offer WFA?
- What is your main reason for not offering WFA?
- What is your biggest challenges and what do you see are the biggest risks (e.g. corporation tax, individual tax, employment law, data, etc.)?
- Do you have a WFA policy communicated to employees which clearly outlines whether or not employees can avail of WFA?
- Who is the key decision-maker for WFA requests?
- How many days WFA do you allow?
- Do you use technology to help automate the pre-trip assessment of WFA compliance risks?
- How do you see WFA evolving in your company’s industry over the next 10 years?
This project will be broken up into two parts, a survey and subsequent interviews.
If you are a global leader in the C-Suite, HR, remote work, global mobility, business travel, finance, tax or legal, or any function that has responsibility for Work From Anywhere, we’d love to interview you (30 minutes max).
If you’d prefer to just do the survey (duration 5-10 mins), please click the button below.
For any questions about this survey, please feel free to reach out to any of the survey partners below or email John directly at email@example.com.
Nuestra encuesta busca evaluar como las empresas están abordando el trabajo “Work from Anywhere” (WFA), en español trabajo desde cualquier lugar.
Buscamos comprender como las empresas manejan el WFA desde una perspectiva estratégica y operativa.
Trabajar desde cualquier lugar (WFA) a los efectos de esta encuesta se define como: una política que permite a los empleados trabajar temporalmente de forma remota en el extranjero en países específicos durante más de 7 días pero menos de 365 días.
Publicaremos los resultados al público en un formato de “White paper” en enero de 2022.