Affiliates

Refer companies looking to resolve
their remote work tax risk and earn up to

$1,500

for every referral that converts to business with us

How it works

Sign up

and join the programme to start earning

Refer a company

within your network that needs help with their taxes.

You earn

up to $1,500 for each referral that signs up for paid tax advice.

Recruit Referrers

and get a one-off fee of $500 once they’ve closed a deal for us.

Have someone in mind already?

Here's a little peak at what we do

FAQs

You can refer companies within your network that are potentially struggling to understand the tax implications of their remote work policy and need our help to mitigate their risks and remove their headaches.

Simply fill out the referral form for each referral that you think would be a great match for us. Your referral will have an even better chance if you can give us a warm email intro to your contact by copying in donal@wfa.team

You can refer an unlimited number of people! Even better, if you recruit referrers we will give you a flat referral fee once they close a deal.

We encourage you to invite as many clients and referrers as you can. The more people you invite, the more chances you have to increase your earnings!

How long is a piece of string?! You’re only limited by the number of connections you have referred directly and the network of referrers you in turn have introduced to us.

It’s really simple. We’ll pay out 5% of the total tax services fees charged to the customer. Please note that’s not us being greedy and holding onto the other 95%! The actual tax advisory services are provided by local tax advisors within our network and they keep most of the pie. Fair enough.

When you introduce us to a mate that later refers us a successful lead, we will pay you a flat $500 once their first referral closes.

Once the first deal connected to you closes, our team will then get in touch with you to confirm your banking details and preferred payment method and will facilitate the transfer of your referral income. If you need more information on this, don’t hesitate to get in touch.